Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Workbench


Well, I thought that maybe a shot of the current work bench might be fun!

A few projects you can note:

First off, a pair of forests that need work. Must attach the coins to the bottom for weight, paint them, and flock them. Not too bad.

Second, you can see a unit of 25mm Russian Infantry that is being worked on.

A few of my Flag Dude flags are ready for use; I keep them above my paints, as they are a good inspiration to finish units!

I have finally put a few movies on here, to watch as I paint. I figured this was a good breakdown of films to keep me going for a while! Zulu is a classic, and I've got a good selection of ACW films. The Patriot quite frankly SUCKS, but it is the only big budget AWI movie I know of, so it gets a spot... I know, I know, I should be ashamed!

No comments: