Saturday, May 10, 2008

25mm Nap. French - Lancers

We finally get to the last 25mm Napoleonic French regiment; my Lancers!

First off, let me apologize for the quality of the photos; for some reason today they are not coming out very good!

This unit of 12 lancers is broken down the same as my other two French cavalry regiments, with a troopers squad and a command squad. The colors on these guys are pretty unique, and they really stand out in the French army. I tried to get some consistency to the cavalry for the sake of looking good; the
cuirassiers are on black horses, the chasseurs a cheval are on dark brown horses, and these guys are largely on bays.

The entire regiment is from Old Glory.

And coming next, now that my 25mm Napoleonic French army is done, by popular demand... my 15mm ACW Confederate force!

No comments: