Tuesday, August 26, 2008

15mm ACW - Confederate Infantry 6

Well, here is my last Confederate piece from my 15mm ACW collection! I apologize for the darkness of the shots, but sometimes that just happens.

This unit has clearly been in the fight, and apparently has taken ground... you can see a few dead Federals scattered among the mens feet. This unit also has my first new 15mm ACW soldier in it; the older gent with the butternut kepi and jacket, directly behind the standard in the photo at the top. I am not sure why, but I really like him, with his neatly trimmed white beard and perfectly-colored uniform.

As always, figures courtesy of Battle Honours.

So... that is the end of my 15mm ACW Confederate collection! Next up; my 15mm WWII Germans, followed by my 25mm Napoleonic Russians, followed by my 15mm ACW Federals, followed by my 25mm Napoleonic Austrians (as soon as I get them painted!) I hope everyone has enjoyed!

1 comment:

Gunfreak said...

your wonderfull 15mm has got me to start up with mine 15mm, started work on my 300+ french I had laying around, using the plates you sent me