Friday, October 9, 2009

Just ordered some Space Wolves...


Howdy all,

Just ordered my first GW figures in AGES! A friend was kind enough to get me a gift card to a toy soldier store that does not carry any historicals, but DOES carry GW stuff... so I figured I'd give some futuristic soldiers a try! It might be a short bit until I get to them, but still, it should be interesting...

Oh, and I must say... FIFTY BUCKS for five PLASTIC figures? Games Workshop is officially smoking crack, and I am SOOO glad I do not play any of their games.

I will likely be selling these guys when I am done, so if any Warhammer players read this blog...:)

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Yep I can't believe what they charge.. it's crazy.. however I was also recently thinking about getting back into 40k after many years away from it. And funnily enough the good ol' Space Wolves were one of the armies I was considering (with the re-release etc...).

Marcus

Author said...

Yeah, it is ridiculous. Hey, if you want some Space Wolf termies, I might want to sell mine in a few months...?:)