Friday, October 9, 2009

The Workbench


Not tons to see here... just getting more done on my Austrian artillery! Here are two crews... there is a bit left to do on them (a touch of paint on some of the brass and gold spots, eyes, and then basing) but they look like they will turn out nicely.

As for the guns themselves, one gun has its undercoat and is just waiting for the yellow... the other is just primed. Another few days hopefully and I can knock this unit out.

After that, I've got to make the movement trays for the infantry units... I've been putting that off, thinking they can stand on their own since they do not have individually mounted figures, but to make the collections really MATCH they need it.

Who knows... maybe I'll start the bases now actually? Do I have the balsa...?

No comments: