Sunday, November 1, 2009

Preparing for Fall In

Hey all!

Well, Fall In is coming!
I have been touching up some figures to prepare for the game I plan to run on Saturday evening... and tonight or tomorrow I'll start packing them all up!

One of the quick projects I took on was repainting a few flags. For my French army in 10mm it is fairly obvious who the elites are... Old Guard with big bearskins, grenadiers and voltigeurs with their plumes... but for the British, the only obvious elites are two battalions of Highlanders! So I went ahead and repainted four flags so they would stick out; these battalions could be used as guard battalions. I also did two of those battalions all in uniform grey pants, to further set them apart on the tabletop.


Next up... time to pack everything up!

No comments: