Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Nappy Brit Painted...

Whelp, I got paint on my first EVER 28mm Napoleonic Brit! This tough sergeant is painted fairly basically, at the moment... I will be dipping him, which will make a WORLD of difference! Please note the reddish nose and cheeks; clearly an Irish chap! I have to say, I think he looks very, very cool.

I also put a coat of matte over my 28mm Confederates, so really I've almost finished my first ever 28mm Rebs too... a day of firsts! I do think they turned out nicely, although the dip did coagulate a bit on one pants leg... still, they look fine:)

3 comments:

Mr. S said...

Very nice.......one question though. I was thinking about dipping my Sash and Saber figures. Thought the dip was a bit expensive. Couldn't you do the same with a brown/black wash?

Anonymous said...

Remove the moustache, and he could make a very good Sergeant Obadiah Hakeswill from Sharpe.

Author said...

Hmmmm... indeed he would. Indeed he would:)

I want to play a good "Sharpes" game more than I can say!:D