Saturday, September 25, 2010

I think I am done! Flocked and Finished 15mm ACW Table


Howdy all!

Well, I think the 15mm ACW table is just about ready to go.  I have a project coming up, which I cannot really write about, but it should make for a great show!

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas about changes or additions or suggestions at all, let me know!

Oh, and by the way... while, as mentioned, when real men talk of tables they are most often speaking about proper WARGAMING tables, I happened to have a photo of my ACTUAL dining room table saved in the folders with my wargames photo, with a painting we just picked up in Italy, and thought I'd share that too!  Got the table at an antique store, something like $75, and amazingly it has a FORMICA top... but it looks wood!  My father, who is both a wood worker and an antiques expert, has not noticed in the three years we've had family dinners there:)

Anyway, good stuff!




1 comment:

Gunfreak said...

It's a beutifull table man, ACW realy is the best period for making great tables.