Friday, April 8, 2011

A GREAT wargames room!


Hey all!

Okay, it has been a LONG time, but I wanted to post this link I found...

From the Architects of War blog, they shared their wargames room... and holy COW.  It might not have all the antiques that the Echoes of War war room has, but it is a GREAT wargames room.  Seriously... lights for night actions?!  Big shelves in the back for holding troops that are ALSO modeled?!  Lights that tie into sound effects?  Uhh... yes please!

Here is the link... go check it out and say something nice!!

2 comments:

orionstars said...

This is astounding! Unfortunately looks like the original site is no longer (I know this is an older post) but I'm just coming across it now. I love touring your site and always find something new and cool!

orionstars said...

This is astounding! Unfortunately looks like the original site is no longer (I know this is an older post) but I'm just coming across it now. I love touring your site and always find something new and cool!