Monday, August 15, 2011

Islands are done!

Howdy all!

Okay, looks like the islands are done!  I have six total, two of which are quite small, four of which are larger.  I don't really have any sandy beaches, although I was hoping the entire shoreline would look sandy, but it doesn't really... I may have to more heavily paint some parts, I guess?  I messed that up a bit.

Also the church needs work, as the roof is messed up, but for now I am leaving it.

Overall I think they turned out okay, although not amazing.  A hot knife would have really helped, I think, so I could add more cliffs, as they look sharp.  Still, they'll do for now!


2 comments:

Dan said...

Looks really good, hope you post some pictures when you get them in some action.

Giles said...

Well I thnk they look terrific!

Best wishes

Giles