Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Some great 25mm / 28mm canteens and backpacks and...

 

Howdy all!

Well, I am hard at work on my 25mm Wargames Factory apocalypse survivors.  One of the big things I thought about with this project is that I really wanted my guys and gals to be carrying all of the things you would need to survive in the zombie apocalypse.  The sets themselves don't come with fantastic baggage... some great smaller packs and the like, but no good backpacks.

So!  I had to find some good packs... and find, I did!

Thanks to the Bits of War guys and the Kromlech guys, I found some fantastic packs.  Here is the link:

http://bitsofwar.com/home/82-militia-backpacks-pouches.html

And here is the photo from their website:


Great, right?  Twice of what is pictured above, for seven euros!  Not bad!  A great selection of larger packs, smaller bags, canteens, and the like.  Below is a shot of them as they come.


They arrived from Poland in about a week, five or six sets in total.  Not bad, right?  Overall I am SUPER happy with how they look... they give a good beaten down, heavily laden look.

Anyway... hope they are of some use to folks!:)

No comments: