Saturday, April 23, 2016

Finally... a fridge in the House of War!


Well, a neighbor was selling this little fridge for twenty bucks, so I snatched it up!  It isn't PERFECT, because it is a tiny bit deeper than I'd like, but it works fine being in the corner of the room like this.

I then threw some drinks in the bottom half (some sodas, seltzer, water, and juice) and then some snacks in the top... a glass bowl of different sweet miniature chocolates, and a huge assortment of individual chip bags.

And now, I'm ready to truly entertain!  Now, I just need some friends... :)

BTW, it is amazing what you "see" in photos... all of those white wires for the lighting are basically invisible in real life.


2 comments:

Mikko Asikainen said...

It's great that your den is so brightly lit. Wargaming usually happens in dimly lit caverns where you have to strain your eyes all the time :)

Author said...

Thanks Mik! Yeah, that's one of the great things about it... Every inch is well lit. I wanted to avoid the darkness that takes over so many rooms.

Oh, and Mik, thanks for stopping by so often!:). If you are ever in NJ in the USA swing by for a game!:)