Sunday, February 11, 2018

Three "Walking Dead" survivors painted


Hey all!

Got three figures painted from Mantic's "The Walking Dead" set!

These are the first two guys; both big dudes.  I am not sold on the eyebrows on the guy on the right... might redo them.


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I added some baggage to these guys... I like to think that survivors would carry what they need to survive with them!


Here is another guy, this time armed with a fire axe.


As with some other guys, I gave him a backup weapon, and of course a canteen!


Here is a shot of the new guys mixed with the old ones... I think they generally match just fine!  These two guys happen to be big dudes, so they stand out a little, but I think they generally look good.

2 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Crackin' painting!

Scott MacPhee said...

They look like they mean business.